Career Fairs are beneficial for students and employers for several reasons including:
- Networking opportunity for students to connect with employers
- ALL students and alumni are invited to attend
- Part- Time Fair is held in the Fall
- Full-time employment and internships fairs are in the Fall and Spring semesters
- Teacher Job Fair (private for graduating candidates only) held in the Spring semester
Part-Time Job Fair
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 11:00 a.m. — 1:oo p.m.
Fall Career Fair
Tuesday, September 24, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Spring Career Fair
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Teacher Job Fair
Monday, March 11, 2019 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
To register for the Career Fair visit: https://www.joinhandshake.com/ and do the following:
- Create/Log in to your Handshake Account
- Go to “Upcoming Career Fairs” or click “Schools”, select NSU, and find “Upcoming Career Fairs”
- Click “register” (top right)
- Complete required fields with company registration information
- Submit registration
Be sure to check out our NSU Employer Partner Program to enhance your experience at the Career Fairs.